The conference program includes two technical site visits for the participants.
Dec 6th (Afternoon) and Dec 7th 2019 (Morning)
Location: CIC BIM Space, 29/F, Tower 2, Enterprise Square Five (MegaBox), 38 Wang Chiu Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
“CIC BIM Space” serves as a platform to showcase cutting-edge and innovative BIM technologies and applications developed by leading BIM institutions and organizations in Hong Kong. They organize BIM related events and provide support to small and medium sized enterprises by:
- Showcasing latest BIM technologies and applications
- Organizing seminars and workshops for BIM adoption in collaboration with the industry and academia.
- Acting as a knowledge hub and advisory service for BIM adoption
Location: MiC Display Centre, Construction Industry Council – Zero Carbon Building, 8 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
The MiC Display Centre is located within the Construction Industry Council – Zero Carbon Building complex in Kowloon Bay and is the first building constructed using MiC in Hong Kong.
- The Centre exhibits flats built using MiC and demonstrates compliance of each of the modules’ specific functions with the relevant Hong Kong building requirements.
- 5 types life sized flats, including a hotel unit, hostel unit, elderly home unit, a 1-bedroom residential flat and a 3-bedroom residential flat are on display.